Friday, April 28, 2006

ah HA!


Years and years of "school" pictures...once again they took my picture this year...and lost it! Which wasn't too bad because I looked REALLY bad in it. So they retook it on a day when I had a honkin' huge fever blister and I threatened them within an inch of their lives that they were not use that one in the yearbook. So they took it a 3rd time! And BINGO! Probably the best I have ever had! You know what they say about practice...never makes perfect but always makes better! I do declare though, that my hair really doesn't look that red in real life! Mel, can you see my pretty brown "opal" that you gave me for Christmas?!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Way cool! I'm glad you posted that pic. It looks REALLY good!

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

Hey, you look very nice in purple. It's strange to ACTUALLY have a school picture that turns out well!