Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007 - part 2!

Melody, Doug and I had Christmas together this year! We had so much fun opening our presents the way we traditionally do in a very non-traditional manner...on the webcam! What fun!
I can now show you the knitting I have been working on for the past couple of months...I decided that this year I would only do three knitted presents. Being new to knitting, I was afraid that I would get all stressed out if they didn't turn out just right. So I only did the three. I was very pleased with all of them.

The first one I did was a hat for my niece-y-in-law, Alyssa. Isn't she pretty? The hat is cute too.

The second one I did was a pair of felted clogs for my friend Susan. They fit! YAY!!!






Then I knitted slipper socks for my friend, Martha. They fit too! Double YAY! I stitched suede bottoms on them for durability...



And lastly, here's my latest hat...MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa Spring Corley said...

The slipper socks are sooooo cool!