Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 in Retrospect...

What a year!  It began in January preparing for my first new knee in April followed by the second new knee in July.  It is amazing how all-consuming that has been.  It ended by moving from our two-year temporary school into our brand new, shining, much awaited and needed new school right before Thanksgiving!  It exhausts me to even think about "fleshing out" all that has gone into those 3 events.  So I won't.  HA!  Tension gone!

I did one of those Facebook test thingees that shows your life in review for the year.  It only showed posts about the knees!  The first picture are my knees right before replacement and the second are my "new" knees two weeks ago at my 9-month/6-month check.  Pretty amazing.  I am so thankful for my new knees.   Someone said it best, "They look so healthy now!"  That, they do!  Thank you, Doctors Smith and Gupta!  Now it's time to start using them!

The third picture is of my brand new room in the brand new school.  It is so wonderful.  It feels as comfy as being at home...almost.  Cozy, clean, fresh, perfect!

Happy 2016 New Year everyone!

Before
After

My new Music Room at Fernbank ES!


No comments: